Re: Congrats to Rick and Y2K5!

On Sunday 09 October 2005 23:08, Kim Flint wrote:
> Hey guys-
>
> I want to offer hearty congratulations to Rick and everybody who
>performed
> and participated in the Y2K5 Loop festival this year!

I'll second that! The event was fantastic. Rick is a great promoter and
advocate of the art and it might not of ever happened without him.
And thanks to all who participated. I am one of the lucky ones who live
near
by I was able to drop-in and hang. It was a treat and a blessing to be
there!

Thank you Rick.

Thank you all who played and contributed!

Regards,
Kamlapati
www.circleroundthesun.com