Re: Live looping: Adrian Belew

AB is the answer to the question for me.
why we loop? i saw Adrian w/ the EH 16sec. delay/looper back in the
eighties-HAD to get one-and i was off...
then i read how David Torn lobbied David Byrne to replace Adrian in Talking
Heads...didnt happen but...he had one of the 1st if not the 1st Lexicon PCM
42s modded by Gary Hall(later by Bob Sellon)-Had to get one...
never looked back :-)
AdrianBelew can do no wrong in my book.
i've heard sounds by him on record and live that will never be created
again-i think thats why he's always grinning on stage-its like..."it might
happen tonite".