Y2K5 Performance Recordings Almost Complete

Hello all -

Believe it or not, I am getting really close to having all of the
recordings
mastered for the Y2K5 performers below.  I am finishing up the last three
today.  I have just given a link to Greg Powers for him to downdown his
entire performance in MP3.  Everyone, please send me an email and let me
know what format you want your recording in...MP3 (192 or 128 bitrate),
wav,
or aif.  I have the raw CD-Rs as well, which I burned from my hard disk
recorder, but your music on those will not be normalized to 0db, unlike the
wav and MP3 files that I created.

Also, if you like your recording and you are willling to share it with the
Looper's Delight group, I am willing to host the MP3 for you on my server,
and then send the URLs to Rick and Bernhard so that they can add a section
on the Y2K5 webiste. Cooleo?

Kris

Greg Powers
Herb Heinz / Tim Thompson (disk already burned for them at the event)
Ghost 7
James Sidlo
Ted Killian
Andy Butler (disk already burned for him at the event)
Krispen Hartung
Rick Walker (short globe piece in the dark)
Bill Walker
Bernhard Wagner
Max Valentino (with Berhard only...first song)
Zurrigo