Re: Digitech Jamman

It does make one wonder about their hypothetical target audience and
use-case scenarios when they were conceiving and designing the device
(JamMan and LS-XL).  Both of them seem to have been more aimed at
people showing up to play with pre-recorded loops.  Or maybe they were
thought of more as home study tools.