Re: Repeater-- Speculation and disinformation

On Oct 13, 2005, at 8:53 PM, Janosik wrote:
> Seriously, I don't know why some of the "elitists" are bashing the new
> Jamman. The old Boomerang only had one loop, if I remember correctly.
> Did that make it a piece of crap?

it's not a piece of crap because it only has one loop.

it's a piece of crap because it is yet another piece of music gear
which was apparently designed by people who do not make music and a
complete lack of input from people who do actually make music.

that's fine ... i'm kicking it with my PCM-80 until it decides it hates
me and blows the encoders or something.
---
Suit & Tie Guy
www.suitandtieguy.com