Turning OFF MultiIncrease in LoopIV

'PlexPeople -

I was just practicing a song that I haven't done since I
made the upgrade to LoopIV, and I found I can't figure out
how to perform it anymore.

It's Stanley Turrentine's "Sugar", and I do the whole head
as one 30-second loop (MoreLoops=4, AutoRecord=On).  I used
to go directly from the bass & drums in Loop1, to recording
a trumpet solo in Loop2, then jump back to Loop1 again for
the lyrics, then Loop3, etc.  But now when I try to jump
from recording Loop2 back to Loop1, I end up in
MultiIncreaseLand.  MultiIncrease is a beautiful function,
but is there a way I can turn it off for this tune?  Or a
better way to approach the tune altogether? Thanks!

Sam Rogers
One Mouth Band
www.OneMouthBand.com