Re: Defining "pro"

i don't remember specifically, but i do remember paying to have it
fixed by gibson and it to this day it is unreliable.  it still does
something weird where, if you leave it on for  5 or 6 hours, the output
gets real low and distorted.  it's a great tool, when it's working, but
mine has been so unreliable that when my fellow musicians see it in my
rack, i get quizzical looks all around.