Re: Looping back to Krispen's old critics thread (was sorta: using laptops for music"

Pretty much other than the name of the act, the location, the date and
the cover charge--after that it's all a bit questionable.  Even the
choice on the part of the writer as to which "verifiable facts" to
include is a series of editorial decisions (as you found out with your
own writing and the paper's editors).  People's ideas of what's
historical or verifiable vary quite a bit.

TravisH