Re: EDP Settings for Using Subsitute and Quantize by 8th Notes

Andy, et al:

Should we be avoiding Substitute in MIDI control altogether?  I know
Andy says "Direct MIDI" below, and that's SUSSubstitute (Note A#, 22)
but there's also "MIDI button" SubstituteButton (Note A#, 10).

> You need to set
>  InsertMode = Sub
> and use Insert for the substitutes.
> The Direct MIDI substitute doesn't have the "bugfix" behaviour,
> so if you release the Subst before it starts the EDP will just go
> permanently
> into Substitute (and erase the loop).
>
> Quantise = 8th
> 8th/cycle = 8 (or whatever)

.David.  "Button, button, who has the button?"