Re: Turning OFF MultiIncrease in LoopIV

Sam Rogers wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.  With MoreLoops=4, I'm trying to go
> from recording loop1, directly into recording on loop2
> (NextLoop + carrying my loop1 with me, LoopCopy=On) back to
> playing in loop1, without anything on loop3 or loop4.
>
> Like I said before, I keep ending up in MultiIncrease when
> I hit NextLoop again, and a long-press doesn't send me back
> to loop1 either.  Hope this description helps. Thanks
> again!

It sounds like you are in "Switch Quantize" mode not MultiIncrease.
If SwitchQuant is on and you press NextLoop before the loop start
point, the number of the next loop will be displayed in the LED.
If you keep pressing NextLoop the number of the next loop will
be incremented.  This lets you select any of the 4 loops
provided you start pressing NextLoop far enough in advance.  In
your case keep pressing until the number is 1.

To my knowledge there is no defined behavior for a long-press
of NextLoop in Loop IV.

Jeff