Re: Re: Turning OFF MultiIncrease in LoopIV

Oh, you're going to have to do it manually, but hitting record or overdub button before you nextloop.  As I recall, using the direct loop access via MIDI in Loop IV would automatically end record or overdub on the current loop before sending you to the desired loop, but I haven't had time to test that with Loop III.