Re: Y2K5 Performance Recordings (new additions Zurrigo, Matt Davignon, and Atomic Mobius Machine)

On Tuesday, November 1, 2005, at 10:42 AM, Kris Hartung wrote:

> Ask and you shall recieve!
>
> http://www.boisemusicians.com/Y2K5_Recordings.htm

Kris, I just wanted to give a big thanks in your direction for making
all of these great sounds available. For those of us who couldn't make
the trip to Y2K5, It's really wonderful to hear some of the great music
that happened. I've been really inspired and impressed by the range of
the performances!