OT: NEW RELEASE

Hi LD,

New release information form C.U.E.records,Kobe Japan.

C.U.E.COMPILATION 3 released.

The 3rd compilation from C.U.E. records,it includes Scanner(U.K.),
Morgan Fisher (U.K. ex. Mott the Hoople), Anla Courtis(Reynols from
Argentina) and Japanese electronic/experimental/improvised artists.
14 artists total, over 68min.

Details available below:

C.U.E.COMPILATION 3

English
http://www.cavestudio.org/cue/shop/merchandise/cue_records_label/qcd-c3/c3_e.html

Japanese
http://www.cavestudio.org/cue/shop/merchandise/cue_records_label/qcd-c3/c3_j.html

price is US$16 (incl.world wide shipping),Paypal accepted.

and  previous our compilations,other releases and distribution
information available,please visit C.U.E. records site:
http://www.cavestudio.org/cue/shop/

also,please visit another one my own label &distribution ,electr-ohm site :
http://www.cavestudio.com/electr-ohm

  Regards

  Sunao Inami
http://www.cavestudio.com