Re: New Golden Age of Tubes Re: The End of Timeless Instruments? (Craig Anderton editorial)

"or maybe i just spent all afternoon boxing and labeling my tube stash:"

I know what you mean... I have a stash of reeeally old TV and radio tubes
that I would someday like to trade for some nice tubes for my Silvertone
and maybe some tubes for my "waterfall" Philco shortwave.
~Tim Mungenast
www.mungenast.com
www.myspace/timmungenast

(Craig Anderton editorial)