Listen to the AM/FM Show

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:
http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be today, Saturday, November 5 at
6:00 am.
I will continue the special on E-dition Magazine's sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg
College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I am at the
helm, the
show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
eclectic
mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's
web
site is http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh

Cheers,

Bill
==========================================================================================================
Host of the AM/FM Show every other Saturday at 6:00 am EST (GMT-5:00).
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music to bring you back from
"Beyond the Barriers."
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Web Site - http://soundscapes.us/amfm
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh and click the
REAL AUDIO link or go directly to
rtsp://helix.muhlenberg.edu:554/broadcast/live.rm
progdj list solves that problem.

The progdj list is the place to go in order to see playlists and CD and
concert reviews by DJs of
progressive rock-friendly radio programs. Anyone interested in seeing
playlists can join. There is NO
SPAM because I keep the spammers out before the members ever see any
hint of it.

The progdj list is for DJs (obviously!) and band members, record label
personnel, promoters, managers, and
anyone else interested in seeing what gets played on the air. Need to
find who is playing prog on the
radio? Go to the progdj list.