Re: New Boss Looper RC-50

Rainer - good job deciphering the meaning implied in the translation!  :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill" <rs@moinlabs.de>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 5:20 PM
Subject: AW: New Boss Looper RC-50

Quoting from the product's page (or rather the translation):

"In addition, it equips also the optional phrase and the sub * out which
can output guide sound individually output in addition to main * out
(stereo / mono)."

"Guide" might be the click, meaning you could send your click to an
unused track on your mixer and pfl that in your cans. Nice!

(reading on, about the "guide" we read: "The RC-50 has equipped the
rhythm * guide of treble quality. It loads, abundant pattern such as
drum of lock type and percussion of Latin type. As the metronome not to
be restricted to use, as a rhythm * part at the time of performance it
is possible to utilize.")

Rainer