Von: David Morton [mailto:dmorton@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 6. November 2005 00:31
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Re: New Boss Looper RC-50

On 11/5/05, ArsOcarina@aol.com <ArsOcarina@aol.com> wrote:

> Looks like it has
>  connections for at least 2 CV pedals on the back

It has two TRS sockets, one's for a dual footswitch like the Boss FS-6,
the other can be switched for either another FS-6 or an EV-5 expression
pedal.

So you can have either four footswitches or two footswitches and an
expression pedal.

The blurb seems to imply that the external footswitches are assignable
to different functions, and I /think/ it says the expression pedal can
control tempo and/or pitch.