Re:RC-50

>two plays modes which are
>adjusted to style are had. With multiple mode, it is possible to
>combine three phrases inside the patch unrestrictedly. It can record in
>the phrase which it plays back simultaneously, appoints. While changing
>three phrases one after another with simple operation, it can record
>single mode, play back.

RC-50
There's 2 modes of operation.

1)
3 loops all playing at once, with individual on/off and volume control.
( and individual Reverse)
2)
  3 loops available one after the other (like edp NextLoop)

It's an "upgrade" of the RC-20XL, and many of the features are
described in a similar manner.
So how about  you RC-20XL owners chipping in to put us right?

 >Each phrase, becoming independent, because sound
 >recording/playback/over dubbing are possible, by the fact that it
 >combines on/off solo performance of complicated constitution
 >corresponds with room.

It would seem that you can overdub (as RC-20XL).
It looks like you can do this independently on 3 simultaneous loops.

I think it highly unlikely that it's possible to run 3 loops of
different length.
...and quite likely in mode 2) all 3 loops have the same length, which
would
make that feature much less useful.

It does MIDI sync.

It can time stretch, but not pitch shift.

NO feedback control( RC-20XLer's please put me right if need be)

24bit recording?
 From what I've experienced of Roland/Boss stuff it's unlikely the analog
part of the electronics will be good enough to tell it's more than 16bit.
(because of the few pennies they save on cheaper chips)
Not that the quality is an issue, just to note that the "24" is
probably pointless hype.

I'd like to try Midi syncing one to my EDPs,
..but on it's own it lacks (it seems)
1) feedback control
2) any way to change length of a loop ( except by stretching)

andy butler