Re: query 'real time live looping'

Well, if your timing is good, and the drummer wants to make it work,
and can hear the loop clearly, it can be done.  Your timing and the
drummer's attitude are factors that your band has a lot of say in, but
the monitoring at gigs can be a bit of a crapshoot.  If you have a
second, dedicated looping amp that you can put right by the drummer,
that'd help a lot.

TravisH