Re:RC-50 ..the big questions

Gary says
>It sorta looks like FB is achievable with an expression pedal,

how'd ya figure that?
I read the info as saying "no feedback control, but can do a fade out
on switch off of the loop"

...but I want you to be right  :-)

Kris says
>It wasn't clear to me in the prior emails...does this unit provide
>something equivalent to Multiply so that once you record a loop, you
>aren't limited to that length for additional loops? I wasn't sure if
>the phrase 1, 2, 3 buttons added this feature.

Current info seems to be that you have a choice of either unsynced,
or exactly the same length.

the fun thing is, seems it will time stretch an unsynced loop to fit.

andy butler