Re: 2 usb midi-keyboard to use together

On Nov 9, 2005, at 18:15, obadia wrote:

> Live can see both midi
> devices but only one keyboard works when the 2 are
> connected via USB.
> any suggestion?

It may depend on which version of Live you are running? If my memory
serves me well on this you could only connect two MIDI inputs to Live
4. Now, on Live 5, I don't know about any upper limit to how many
MIDI inputs can be active. If you have Live 5, you should check the
MIDI tab of the preferences to see that both inputs are enabled. It's
easy to miss out on details, my microKONTROL for example does show up
with three inputs and I'm not sure all of them are working for what
you play on the thing. One is for eventual MIDI sent INTO the
microKONTROL and thus passed through from its USB MIDI output.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)