Re: Reaktor

On Nov 9, 2005, at 10:30 AM, Mark Smart wrote:
BTW I heard that someone posted a complete Echoplex emulation in the Reaktor
user library. Haven't tried it.

Haven’t ever seen such a thing, or been able to find it by searching, but here’s a link to a screen shot of a pretty cool Reaktor live-looper:

http://snipurl.com/jp56-SK4XH

There used to be a headrush emulation in the user-library, but it’s gone now...

Don’t think non-owners can browse the Reaktor user-library, but if anyone here would like to peruse a 40-page pdf file I created outlining how folks with no code/DSP experience could use Reaktor to build extraordinary FX, just let me know and I’ll post a downloadable copy. It gives a pretty good sense of how flexible and deep Reaktor is as a DIY realtime FX device, I think.
dc