Re: my dreams come true

"Finally, the digital modeling cowbell:
http://www.radmonkeycowbells.com/"

God,  what a brilliant parody!

I thought to myself,  "This is the stupidest product I've ever seen,  I
have
to get a T-shirt'.

Lo and behold, the t-shirts are out of stock.

The power users link is down for maintenance.

Click on the dealers list and it says,  "click the state to find the
nearest
dealer to you".

Every state says,  "Sorry, there are no dealers in your area".

Go to the demo page:

They have two cowbell sounds that are identical for all of the spurious
models they mention.

This is really a wonderful and elaborate parody/practical
joke..................kudos to whoever came up with the idea.

NOW I REALLY WANT THE T-SHIRT!!!!!

lol,  r.