The AM/FM Show starts in under two hours

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:
http://soundscapes.us/amfm

My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be this Saturday, November 12 at
6:00 am.
I will continue the special on E-dition Magazine's sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg
College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I am at the
helm, the
show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
eclectic
mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's
web
site is http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh   Go there and click the REAL
AUDIO link
to listen on-line or go directly to:
rtsp://helix.muhlenberg.edu:554/broadcast/live.rm