RICK GIVE US THAT ACOUSTIC LESSON! was Re: DRIVE the LOOP or be DRIVEN?

Rick,great input!
Say you wanted to give me a lesson on a soundcheck
technique dealing with different acoustics,rooms halls
etc. that will make my life easier,but i think we can
all use such valuable info in this forum now.
anytime we are ready bro!
cheers
Luis
(P.S.I promise ill invite you a couple of cold ones)

=== message truncated ===

www.luis-angulo.com

http://farechase.yahoo.com