Recordings from the Y2K5 International Live Looping Festival in Santa Cruz

The page below contains a good portion of the recordings that I recorded from the Y2K5 International Live Looping Festival last month in Santa Cruz, plus others that one of my looping peers captured off the webcast stream:

There are some great clips on this site, and from a lot of different type of loopers (guitarists, bass players, vocalists, computer loopers, violin, sax, etc)

Cheers,

Kris

Krispen Hartung
Improvisational Looping Guitarist