RE: EDP Insert: Overdub, too?

Try InsertMode=Sub, too: WWWOOOWWW ;)

> Question: instead of replacing those precise
> little chunks of sound, can I overdub them?

Andy Butler knows at least one way. Unfortunately, I didn't write down his
response when I asked him the exact same question... But it involved a
particular LoopMode that required a plug in the Feedback Pedal Jack, even
if
it doesn't have a pedal connected. I thought it was StutterMode, but that
one doesn't require a jack... See new EDP Manual p. 4-15 ff...

> What does InsertMode: h.SP
> mean, btw?  Also, sometimes I get lost between looking in the EDP User's
> Guide (LD3.3.2) and the Loop IV Upgrade Guide (not saying I wouldn't get
> lost, anyway!)...

The new Loop IV manual integrates the Loop IV features:
http://www.gibson.com/Files/Downloads/PDFs/Gibson/EchoplexPlusManual12.pdf

I recommend using this new guide instead of the combination Loop III manual
+ Upgraged Guide...

Bernhard
http://nosuch.biz