Lexicon Vortex f.s./ value?

I bought a Lexicon Vortex at the same time as my JamMan.

Unlike the JamMan, the Vortex went virtually unused.

Accordingly, I have a pristine Vortex which I'm now thinking of selling
on ebay.

Condition is effectively as new.  I have the original box, the foot
pedal, the cable, the manual, and the power supply.

The power supply is UK rated; but one of the few advantages of wall
warts is that at least they can be easily substituted for overseas use.

I'd be interested in any views as to value.

Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing privately, before it goes
onto ebay, please feel free to make me an offer off list.

Thanks

James

--
James Richardson