From: ArsOcarina@aol.com [mailto:ArsOcarina@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 8:58 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Hey Warren! Good to see you back!

WS,

I'll say it again.
Hey Warren! Good to see you back!

How goes the software wars? It seems I remember you
were working up some sort of software loper a year or
so ago.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???