Re: CAKEWALK SONAR HOME STUDIO 4 opinions?

I've used several versions of Sonar (and Cakewalk before that) and
have enjoyed working with them all.  However, I've heard that Sonar is
not the best choice for working with VST plugins.  Since I'm light on
plugins, I can't say from personal experience, but I wanted to pass on
what I'd heard.  Otherwise, I feel Sonar is generally pretty intuitive
and easy to work with and that's saying a lot for software as complex
as a DAW.

T.