RE: Our own looping wiki?

Hi Doug

I tried to start something similar where anyone could volunteer to collate
information posted to LD, e.g. about a specific piece of hardware (see the
headphones example:
http://www.xmlizer.biz/cgi-bin/LoopersDelightReviews/kwiki.cgi?HeadPhones).
The idea would be to add a navigational help and structure to the very rich
but "flat" and hard to search LD mailing list archive. I have also started
cookbooks for EDP and Repeater using the same technology. The OS wish list
for the repeater kind of worked. Several people added their wishes.

See http://loopersdelight.com/LDarchive/200411/msg00060.html
and
http://www.xmlizer.biz/cgi-bin/LoopersDelightReviews/kwiki.cgi
http://www.xmlizer.biz/cgi-bin/edp/kwiki.cgi