Making time (was RE: Time travel)

I'll check out the book for sure (when I finish the
cyberpunk "VURT" I'm reading now)

But towards more serious conversation OT, it took me
about 35 years to find out that the world is full of
things that don't want you to loop... or play music of
any kind and only one way to "Just do it" (and by that
Nike means go to the local Footlocker and buy their
products).

Get yourself some sort of PDA (my simple Nokie phone
has a good enough calander app with an alarm) and PUT
IT IN YOUR SCHEDULE.  If something else comes up
that's invading your loop time ask yourself "does this
mean more to me than looping?" or "can this wait until
another time?" and you'll find that you'll play a lot
more.

It's hard though.  Takes descipline.  That beeping
phone does help though.

Mark

http://mail.yahoo.com