RE: Behringer FCB1010

I think you should look again, Travis - I successfully uploaded a bank from
the FCB to JSynthLib, edited it, and sent it back. Unfortunately, the FCB
itself didn't seem to receive it properly, so now I need to test a more
straitforward sysx dump/receive with a sequencer to see whose bug it is
(JSynthLib, FCB, or the most likely culprit, me, somehow).

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota