Re: It's that time again! 2005 Biennial Looper's Survey

Hey there,

Yes, saw Robert Fripp doing this (couldn't make out the equipment) a
few months back, when he opened for Porcupine Tree at the 9:30 Club.

I've done this with a Boomerang (which recently met its demise), a
Boss Digital Delay pedal, and a volume pedal (going in reverse order
from the guitar or other instrument).  In some cases, using the
volume pot on the guitar itself, and doing something more akin to
what Steve Rothery was doing on the Marillion album, "Misplaced
Childhood."

Have to agree, it is a very cool effect!

Lee