LUG Group Buy of SFX RT; Multiple Instances?

Hi All,

I've already signed up for the group buy of SFX Machine RT...
  http://logic-users.org/groupbuy/sfxmachine
...but I have a question for those of you who use it already.

Can you run two instances of SFX to process two different sounds
(i.e. bass and melody sides of the Stick), or would I need to buy two
copies/licenses for SFX to do this?

Also, if I need to buy two copies, should I sign up twice with two
addresses or will I have a quantity option at purchase time?

Thanks,

Ken