RE: The MRI and Looping: For Ambient & Experimental Music?

Not for the claustrophobic. I'm no longer elegible as I have a fair amount
of (magnetic) surgical steel in my right arm. The low-tech machines that
I've experienced were VERY, VERY LOUD. Even with earplugs, it sounded like
gang of bikers driving around & around inside my skull. I like a good
beat,
but where's the melody?