Re: The MRI and Looping: For Ambient & Experimental Music?

Oh yes. No question. I've had several, unfortunately, and earplugs are
standard procedure. Unpleasant when they did my cervical spine (neck) but
almost unbearable when I had my brain scanned - over 40 minutes deep
inside
the damned thing. They don't give you a 'panic' button for nothing!

BTW, I'd love to participate in this list, but all the mail goes to my
junk
box. The only way I ever see anything I write is if someone replies to me.
And If I attempt to start a topic, the message bounces back to my in-box.

It's somehow paralelling my looping experiences- kinda hit & miss w/lots
of
technical glitches!!