RE: Digitech RDS8000 Time Machine, help please.

Still using my trusty PDS8000/2000s, tho' the Korg drum machines I once
used
as triggers (the 'tambourine/hand clap' samples were dedicated to the
pedals) are long gone.  I'm currently using a cheap microphone that I hit
w/a drumstick for stutter effects, altho' any percussive sound should
work..