korg wavedrum

Hi all-

I've just recently bought a korg wavedrum synthesizer, and I've gotta say
-
this thing is so perfect for looping its sick.   I have been a bit
frustrated by the challenge of micing and monitoring acoustic drums and
percussion in a looping context for years now.   I'm completely resistant
electronic drums and using samples, ect because I know firsthand how
expressive an acoustic instrument can be.   Well the wavedrum is every bit
as expressive as an acoustic drum because its synthesis algorithm is based
on trigger inputs, pressure sensing, AND an internal microphone.

Anyway, just sharing my excitement.  I know there are others on the list
looping with a wavedrum - lets hear from you...

Jon

ps.  I started a Yahoo discussion group for those of you who might be
interested:
korg_wavedrum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com