Steve Lawson masterclass, Northern California, Jan 28th

Greetings Looplings,

I'm making my annual NAMM pilgrimage, and after it will be heading up
to NorCal for a few days, and on Saturday 28th January, I'm giving a
day-long bass/looping/music-stuff masterclass - It's at Koinonia
Coffee Shop in Campbell, and will run from 10.30am to 5pm. I'll be
covering all manner of musical things, from technique issues to
theory and harmony ideas, improv stuff, gear tweakery and will be
demoing the new Looperlative LP1 looper, which is being premiered at
NAMM - see www.looperlative.com for more on that. It's an amazing unit.

If you want to come along, it's $55, and that includes lunch -
sending $55 via paypal to payments@looperlative.com will secure your
place - places will be limited to make sure everyone there gets to
have their questions asked, and gets to play.

if you've got any questions please email me!

cheers!

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/store/ - shop