Re: Looperlative

Hopefully before then, but this is what I have on my personal list of
things to do:

- Redraw the enclosure for the production units.  This I expect to
complete
this week.
- Update schematics and layouts for production electronics.  This will
likely take me a couple of weeks.
- Assemble at least one production unit to take to the show.
- Update software based on Steve's and Rick's recommendations.  I won't
even venture a guess on this since the list is already pretty long.
- Create a rough draft of the manual to give to my editors.
- Set up equipment racks and pack gear for NAMM.

With only 30-some days before I have to leave for NAMM, the schedule is
very tight.  I will try to provide information as quickly as I can, but I
need to tackle the long lead time items first.

Bob

--On Tuesday, December 13, 2005 12:45 PM -0600 Suit & Tie Guy