Re: looperlative thoughts

Looks wonderfull,
Could be exactly what I need to get away from my laptop back to
hardware again, The edp was good, superlooper was the progression I
wanted and now this could be exactly what I have been waiting for, for
the last 4 years.
Any news about uk availability as soon as you know would be great, and
also if it might be possible to demo the unit next year when it
arrives.
The ethernet is a very future proof sensible idea, forward thinking.
This is all very encouraging
and I will be buying one if it does what it says reliably.
geoff