OT: PayPalling for The Fourth Night

I'm sorry to waste bandwidth with this information, but problems were
reported using the PayPal button on the url http://nosuch.biz/fourthNight

I just wanted to say that the problem is now solved.

And so it will not be an entire waste of bandwidth I'll say how I solved it
in case others encounter similar problems when installing the PayPal-Button
on their site.

I have the domain nosuch.biz hosted at directnic.com. Directnic allows
redirecting any requests to an arbitrary location (I have only one host so
need to redirect all my domains there). There are two ways to do this:
A) Do the redirect inside an invisible frame in order not to show where the
site really is hosted
B) Do the redirect without frame

I'm using option A) and this screwed up the Paypal mechanism which relies
on
not being "framed".
I just learnt this HTML detail (see Reference 1): You can use the "target"
attribute not only for href-links but also for forms. In case anyone clicks
on the paypal button the resulting page should not to be in a frame
anymore,
so add the attribute target="_top". (this applies to any off-site
href-links, too)

Thus change:
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
to:
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post"
target="_top">

Thank you
Bernhard

PS: I just PayPalled the amount of one sold CD to Loopers-Delight and
encourage anyone selling CDs through LD to do so: http://tinyurl.com/8pjlk
<https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=kflint%40loopers-delight.com&item_na
me=Loopers+Delight+Donation+-+any+contribution+is+appreciated%21%21&return=h
ttp%3A//www.loopers-delight.com/loop.html>

PPSS: Thanks again, Rick, your detailed review of the CD has stirred some
interest! I also would like to encourage everyone to swap CDs with or buy
CDs from fellow loopistas and if you like what you got, write a review!