RE: Even crazier thoughts about ideal footcontrollers

Because I want it in the footcontroller, rather than in a separately-housed
rackmount unit. I thought that was clear. I guess not. Maybe I'm just
spoiled (or rather, would like to be), but I'd prefer to not have to carry
7
different components to a gig and spend 40 minutes getting all the wires
going to the right places. I'd prefer the venues and audiences to think of
me as a musician rather than an electrician.