Re: Rocktron All Access

> The way manual is written, it looks just like the Ground Control Pro
> which I do have.

The reason I bought the FX1 and sold my GC Pro is precisely b/c the
FX1 has global and per preset IA settings. So, I hope I wasn't
misled. I asked other users about this very feature, and I was
assured it could do what I wanted. I could have sworn I read it in
the FX1 literature too--or maybe Mario himself told me. I forget.

I'm waiting to hear back from him. I also asked another FX1 user I know.

Jeff