RE: What's wrong with loops

Might I suggest that people post their comments on David's blog? There's a
"post reply" button on that page. Or would that just be taking the bait?

(and here I go violating that suggestion)
I think, really, that he's probably heard only canned loopers, not live
ones. That would go a ways to explain his perception of the static-ness of
it.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota

om/default.asp?SRC=lycos10