Re: VG-88 and Roland GR-33 dissapearing rumors

Hi Luis,

I don't use a GR-33 but a GR-1 and I'm very happy with it. It would be
sad if Roland's Guitar Synths would disappear, but if the GR-33
disappears there is still the GR-20, but this one is rather small and
not so suited for live use because it has only 2 pedals and it seems to
be optimized to esae-of-use rather than deep sound programming. And the
VG-Series is unique in my opnion, no other company offered something
similar to this yet (Line 6 Variax may go in the same direction, but it
lacks the amp section and you are limited to very few controller types
in form of guitars, while you can use almost any guitar for the VG8/VG88).

Janosch