yet more cello looping gig spam

Hi Loopers,

Happy Boxing Day!

My RPTR and I are very excited to announce the following performance
dates. I'll be supporting the talented (and beautiful!) Imogen Heap
and accompanying her during her set:

Jan 11th: New York, NY - Avalon (old Limelight)
Jan 12th: Toronto, ON - El Mocambo
Jan 13th: Boston, MA - Paradise Rock Club
Jan 14th: Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of Living Arts
Jan 15th: Baltimore, MD - Recher Theatre
Jan 17th: Chicago, IL - Schubas Tavern
Jan 18th: Detroit, MI - Magic Bag
Jan 23rd: San Diego, CA - House Of Blues
Jan 24th: Los Angeles, CA - El Rey Theatre
Jan 26th: San Francisco, CA - Great American Music Hall
Jan 28th: Portland, OR - Dante's
Jan 29th: Seattle, WA - Neumo's
Feb 7th, London, UK: The Scala

Here's more about Imogen in case you're not familiar with her work:

Heap Of Shows
Updated 00:21 PST Mon, Dec 26 2005
http://www.pollstar.com/news/viewnews.pl?NewsID=6546
With her long-awaited sophomore album, Speak For Yourself, finally
hitting stores, Imogen Heap will cross the pond to pay her American
fans a visit.
After a "Late Night With David Letterman" appearance January 10,
she'll play New York City's Avalon and make her way across the
country throughout the month.
Nearly a dozen cities are on the itinerary, with Rasputina cellist
Zoë Keating opening on all dates. The tour wraps at Neumo's in
Seattle January 29.
Imogen Heap - who also comprises half of Frou Frou with Madonna
producer Guy Sigsworth - visited the U.S. this past fall on the Hotel
Cafe Tour with Butch Walker and the Cary Brothers. Other than that,
she hadn't been on American shores since a 1999 run with Rufus
Wainwright.
Her debut album, I Megaphone, was released in 1998.