Re: Re:Dark Age

When interpreting it from a musical (not a technical) angle, how dark are
these times, then?

Stephen

"Ambition makes you look pretty ugly." (Thom Yorke/Radiohead -- "Paranoid
Android")

"Hoellenengel" -- new album by Stephen Parsick, street date October 1,
2005.

For info and audio, please check www.parsick.com

Itīs out: "oughtibridge", the new [īramp] album, recorded live in England.

For info and audio, please visit the official [īramp] website at
www.doombient.com

WTB: "Englandīs Hidden Reverse" by David Keenan (Coil, Current93, Nurse
With
Wound, David Tibet).