Let us loop the praises of Sunao Inami!

I received my package of CDs from Sunao yesterday. Stunning! On Many
Levels!

1) Beautiful presentation. Images and quality of printing are excellent.
2) Excellent sequencing and mastering of the audio. No jarring leaps in
level or tone. I've only listened in snippets, but I look forward to
slipping it in my CD player and zoning out from beginning to end very soon.
3) A wonderful business/marketing experience. Everything was done on time,
Sunao obviously did not make a penny on our costs, and I now have thirty
CDs
to use for promotion of my music, and the music of my fellow loopers.
4) A renewed sense of community. The names that appear on my computer
screen
are now linked with music.
5) A kick in my own personal keester. I will now begin to book the looping
gigs I've been threatening to do for lo these many years, partly because I
have a(nother) product (besides my own CD and the performance itself) to
promote.

Sunao Inami is a powerful person, and I am honored to be in his circle.

Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large (The Coyote Loops!)
coyotelk@optonline.net

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where pimps and thieves run free and good men die like dogs.
There's
also a negative side."
--- Hunter S. Thompson

"...and then there is Sunao and the looping community, who offer a better
way, and live it."
--- dB